HCC 10 Mile Time Trial Championships 2017 – 6th September

Home Forums Time Trial and Hill Climb HCC 10 Mile Time Trial Championships 2017 – 6th September

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Andy Porter Andy Porter 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andy Porter
    Andy Porter
    Keymaster

HCC 10 mile Trophy

Do you want to win our oldest and most decorated trophy (older than than the club itself!)?

Do you want to test your summer road, time trial or mtb racing fitness?

Do you want to benchmark your fitness before your winter cyclocross campaign?

Or..just come along and find out how fast you can ride a ’10’?

If so, we have decided to have our 2017 10m TT championships on Wednesday 6th September on the Rainford course (D10/1) http://www.timetrialcourses.co.uk/course/d10_1 .  The evening ’10’s’ are run by Wigan Wheelers (i think), details http://sthelenscrc.co.uk/index.php?page=time-trial. Sign on starts at 6pm and racing starts at 7pm.

Look forward to seeing you there!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Andy Porter Andy Porter.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Andy Porter Andy Porter.

mtbtomo
    Keymaster

I’m there 🙂

Just to note, if its like last year, I think it will probably be a 6.30 first rider off due to light.

Sign on will therefore probably be from 5.30 but I can’t remember on that front.

Martin H
    Martin H

First off at 6:45 on 6th Sept according to the St Helens website. Ben and I will be there hopefully.

Andy Porter
    Andy Porter
    Keymaster

Folks…just a gentle reminder, our 10mTT champs next Wednesday on the Rainford course, suggest getting down early given numbers (Thanks Tom for update on last Wednesday) and decreasing light. Dave T looking strong after a 4th overall at Southport on Wednesday night!

Andy Porter
    Andy Porter
    Keymaster

URGENT – 10MTT NOW CANCELLED!

Regrettably, St Helens CRC joint promoter of the evening 10’s on the Rainford course have decided to cancel tomorrow night’s time trial as the road is in the middle of being re-surfaced, detail below extracted from FB, thanks Adam!

CANCELLED I have cancelled tomorrow nights club 10 TT due to on going resurfacing works on the bypass. They are laying down chipping between the middle island and the motorway island so far they have only completed one lane. I would just like to thank everyone who as helped out this season and also everyone who rode. See you all in 2018

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.